Yield: 2 Plates
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ cup low fat buttermilk
- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Puree all in a blender until smooth
- Small head bibb lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 stalks asparagus, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, diced
- Optional protein adds: 6 oz cooked chicken breast, sliced, ½ cup garbanzo beans, ½ cup white beans, 1 cup diced, seared tofu, ¼ cup pepita seeds
Time: 30 Minutes
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Divide into two plates.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons dressing over the top of each.