Last updated on September 29th, 2022
- on the Sites;
- in e-mail and other electronic messages between you and the Sites; or
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Sites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Sites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- any third party, including through any application or other content that may link to or be accessible from the Sites.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Sites.
Personal Information You Provide: In order to access certain services or features on the Sites, you may be required to provide information which could be used to identify you, such as your name, location, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, transaction details or other information. Such information may be required, for example, to register an account with the Sites or to request product literature or samples. If you do not provide the required personal information, you may not be able to access those services or features of the Sites.
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. By way of example, such information may be collected by completing forms on the Sites, responding to a survey, signing up for an email marketing list, or transmitting emails to the Sites.
Automatically Collected Non-Personal Information: Other information which does not identify you is collected automatically as you navigate through the Sites. This information can include your IP address, your domain server, the type of computer and browser you use, the type and speed of your Internet connection, the time and date of the Site visit, Site browsing patterns, traffic data and other information which does not personally identify you.
We use a variety of automated data collection technologies to collect this information including, without limitation, cookies and pixel tags/web beacons. You may set your browser to refuse or disable these data collection methods, but doing so may change your experience on the Sites, diminish certain aspects of the Site’s functionality or render certain features of the Sites inoperable. The Sites may not recognize or respond to “do not track” technologies employed by your browser.
How We Use Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Sites and their contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to the Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To improve the Sites;
- To determine your location to allow you to use certain location-specific functionality on the Sites;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Sites;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
At any time, you can request the removal or modification of your personally identifiable information or opt-out of receiving email communications from Food For Health, LLC by sending an e-mail to us by sending an e-mail to us. You can also opt-out of receiving email communications from Food For Health, LLC by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our emails. We will make a reasonable effort to accommodate your request.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which personal information held by us about Sites’ users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Food For Health, LLC our customers or others.
We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We maintain a private database on our web server for the storage of all information collected through our Sites. It is our practice to use encryption whenever we receive or transmit sensitive data. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer your information take comparable steps to protect that security. Although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of any visitor information collected, we shall have no liability for disclosure of any visitor information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties. Email is not a secure form of communication. Please do not send us any personally sensitive information via email.